Get Up and Get Moving!
YMCAs have led health and wellness programs for people of all ages, incomes and abilities for more than a century. We also focus on overall wellness, empowering you to tailor your own plan toward healthier living by choosing how you will accomplish your wellness goals.
At the Y, we have the facilities, equipment, programs, and staff to support you as you choose your path to a healthier new you!
At the Y we have wellness programs and services for everyone:
- Wellness Orientations: We understand that walking into a wellness center, with its many types of equipment, can be intimidating. Let us help you! During an orientation, you will learn how to use the cardiovascular and/or strength equipment in our wellness centers to increase your health and well-being.
- Group Exercise Classes: Whether you are a beginner who is looking to try a class for the first time, or you are a seeking a class that will challenge you in every way, we have something for you!
- Schedules: With over 150 classes, you are sure to find something that meets your interests and works with your busy schedule!
- Personal Training: Looking for a new challenge or need some additional motivation? Achieve your fitness goals through personalized training sessions and coaching from one of our certified personal trainers.
- Spinning: Experience a rush of endorphins as you pedal to the empowering beats, great vibe and general groove.
- Pool Classes: Looking to challenge yourself without putting stress on your joints or do you just enjoy the water? Members can take advantage of our different water exercise classes.
- Active Older Adults: The Y has fitness classes specifically designed for older adults. Maintain health and functional ability with programs designed especially for the needs of those young at heart.
Take advantage of the StayHealthy Kiosk. Stay Healthy will track your progress and monitor blood pressure, monitor body weight, monitor body composition (% body fat), monitor hydration and more!