Good Health Is Good Business
The healthier your workforce, the less time and money spent on dealing with chronic illnesses. Corporate Memberships at the YMCA are a great way to keep employees and their families happy and healthy.
At the Naples YMCA we encourage companies to invest in employee health by considering a corporate membership. It’s a proven fact that a healthy workforce is a more productive workforce. Participation in the Greater Naples YMCA Corporate Wellness Program can work wonders by helping your employees increase their energy level, reduce stress and develop a more positive outlook at work and at home. Not only does your company reap the reward of having employees who are more energized and motivated, but absenteeism rates decrease and the overall cost of health-care decreases with fewer medical claims.
As a corporate member of the YMCA, your employees and their families will enjoy everything the Y has to offer.
Here is the breakdown of our corporate membership opportunities.
Number of Employees
|Discount % Rate||Company Registration Fee|
Up to 50
|101 - 150||30%||$650 Annually|
Download: Corporate Intake Form
- Company chooses to be responsible for all payments to the YMCA for the membership for the employee.
- Company receives one bill through invoice. The amount may be deducted from an employee’s pay check or paid (in any % increment) by company contribution.
- Employee may sign up at the company’s HR department or present a pay stub at the Y.
- The Joiner’s Fee is waived, if applicable.
- Company chooses not to be responsible for payments to the YMCA for the membership for the employee.
- Employee must show current pay stub at time of sign up.
- Employee may sign up at the Y.
- The Joiner’s Fee is applied.
Katye Houston Director of Membership Experience239.963.3774Email Katye
Heidi Roderick Community Wellness Director239.963.3777Email Heidi