STAY WITH US
Help meet community needs
The Y and our mission is bigger than a building. Our members, program participants and supporters are what keeps us going, keeps us strong and keeps us in service for those who need us the most, especially during these difficult times.
Even though the shut-down is hitting the Y hard, we have a commitment to you, our members, and to our community. At the Y, we are actively running toward our challenges to meet them head-on. To answer the call, we’ve:
- With our lean crew, we’ve created a virtual Y experience, Your Virtual YMCA, so you can work out from anywhere. Visit us at www.greaternaplesymca.org/virtual-ymca.html to turn your living room into your very own Y.
- In partnership with Meals of Hope, every Tuesday the Y is a distribution location for prepackaged groceries, fresh produce and frozen meat to help those in need.
- We are working on partnership with Bikes for Tykes to provide bicycles and helmets to our preschool and afterschool families to encourage healthy habits and join others in their community with neighborhood bike rides.
- We are hosting a blood drive at the Y to help with the blood supply shortage.
- We are ramping up to temporarily repurpose our Y to provide care for the children of first responders, healthcare personnel, and other essential workers.
Now, more than ever, the Y needs your support. It’s clear, now more than ever, that our community needs the Y… and we need you. Maintaining your membership and donating are two simple ways you can help us as we work hard to meet the growing needs of our neighbors in need.
We rely heavily on membership and program revenue to allow us to continue making a life-changing impact, but these have been severely reduced because of our current circumstances. While we understand not everyone may be able to continue their membership during these uncertain times, for every member who is able, we ask that you please stand with the Y in whatever way you can. No act of support is too small to help us keep Collier County strong and help sustain your Y so we can get our facilities, and our staff, quickly back to work to serve you. If you can continue to support our mission-critical charitable community work, we thank you for your faithfulness!
If you are unable to continue your membership at the Y during these uncertain times, we understand. We offer you the ability to place your membership on hold until we reopen. We invite you to please visit the link below to let us know which membership option is best for you.
Please know, that regardless of your decision we appreciate you and wish you and your family health and comfort during these challenging times. The YMCA will be here for you.
If you'd like to make a tax-deductible donation online, please click the button below.
If you wish to mail a check, please download our pledge form and mail to:
Greater Naples YMCA | 5450 YMCA Road | Naples, Florida 34109
THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US
Even though our facilities are temporarily closed, we’re thankful to ALL who are staying with us so that we can shift our focus to our essential community needs. We offer our deepest thanks to the following donors who are staying with us during this time. Your gift will have a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own community.