Healthy Spirit, Mind & Body
To put Judeo Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Everyone deserves a chance to succeed—no matter their background or income—and that can happen only when we unite to nurture the best in all of us.
- We are community centered. For nearly 160 years, we’ve been listening and responding to our communities.
- We bring people together, connecting people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- We nurture potential, because everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- We have a local presence and global reach. We mobilize local communities to effect lasting, meaningful change.
To bring about meaningful change in individuals and communities, we must be focused and accountable. At the Y, we measure the success of our cause by how well we engage communities in our three areas of focus.
- Youth Development – Nurturing the potential of every child and teen
- Healthy Living – Improving the nation’s health and wellbeing
- Social Responsibility – Giving back and providing support to our neighbors
Diversity & Inclusion
The key to effectively nurturing the potential of children, improving the nation’s health and well-being and supporting our neighbors is a passionate, experienced and diverse array of staff, volunteers and members who value what everyone brings to the table. We know that our ability to achieve our cause begins with reflecting and partnering with all people and communities.
The Y is committed to the policy that all persons should have equal access to its programs, facilities, and enjoyment without regard to race, ability, creed, national origin and sex. The Y will make reasonable accommodations whenever possible to meet special needs. To help us provide a positive experience, please contact the Y if you or a family member have any special needs that require any accommodations.
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.
2016: Download, view or print our Annual Report: Annual Report
2015: Download, view or print our Annual Report: Annual Report