JOIN US: GLOBAL GIVING DAY - MAY 5, 2020!
Join the Movement & Give Back
As the Y continues to serve those who need us most in our community, you can make a positive impact with your support on #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of giving and unity, taking place on May 5. It is part of a global movement in response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19 that allows for social connection even while practicing physical distancing.
As you know, the Y continues to connect and serve our community in a number of ways despite our financial struggles:
- Created a virtual Y experience with access to your favorite group fitness classes and resources for kids to learn and stay active while school is out.
- The Y has partnered with Meals of Hope to provide critical food and supplies to local residents in need.
- Partnered with Bikes for Tykes to provide families in need access to bikes to promote healthy habits during this crisis.
- Partnered with OneBlood to host a blood drive at the Y to ensure a readily available blood supply for patients who are counting on us.
- We are ramping up our efforts to provide childcare to first responders, healthcare personnel, and other essential workers beginning in May.
But we can’t do this without you!
Now, more than ever, the Y needs your support. Here how you can help:
- Give. Your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate $5 or $500. Every little bit helps.
- Follow. Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and invite your friends to do the same.
- Spread the word. Encourage your friends and family to join you in creating real impact on May 5 by sharing what our mission means to you and why you support our the Y.
We are responding to meet the needs of the community during the COVID-19 pandemic by asking for your support on #GivingTuesdayNow. Please donate.
Help provide a strong, safe and healthy community for all.