The Complete Health Improvement Program
Many health and weight-loss programs provide information in the hope that you change your habits. CHIP is different. CHIP will help you make long-lasting lifestyle changes by addressing the causes of chronic disease and teaching you to use your own lifestyle as your best medicine.
CHIP is one of the most scientifically validated lifestyle medicine programs in the world with PROVEN RESULTS in improving:
WHAT IS IT?
- A Lifestyle Medicine Education Program.
- Focused on whole-person health.
- Facilitated over 12-18 Sessions (30-90 days) in a group environment with dynamic group discussions and peer support.
- Integrates optimal nutrition, exercise and behavioral psychology principles and tools.
HOW CAN IT HELP?
By significantly reducing the: Common risk factors for lifestyle diseases (such as cardiovascular disease, type II diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure). And by improving: health knowledge, energy, desire to exercise, resilience and life fulfilment.
SIGNIFICANT MEASURABLE CHANGES ARE CONSISTENTLY RECORDED IN AS LITTLE AS 30 DAYS.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Live facilitation by a licensed physician/neurologist
- Co-facilitation by a certified athletic trainer/personal trainer
- Scholarships on an "as needed" basis
- Food samples prepared by a registered dietician
- 9 week YMCA membership
- Child care
- Participant Kit (Learn More, Live More, Eat More, Drink More, Walk More)
- Lifestyle evaluation and progress reports
3 HEALTH SCREENINGS INCLUDING:
- Fasting Glucose
- Total cholesterol
- Blood pressure
- Frame size
Visit www.chiphealth.com to see testimonial videos and excerpts of the course material
WHEN DOES CHIP START NEXT?
CHIP is being facilitated at the YMCA starting June 19 to August 21, 2017. Registration Closes on: June 16, 2017. Sign up at the front desk or by calling 239.963.3777.
ATTEND OUR NEXT CHIP INFORMATION SESSIONS!
Attend one of the following information sessions. Admittance is free but registration is requested by signing up at the front desk or calling 239.963.3777.
June 12, 2017 @ 6:00 pm | June 14, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
For more information on CHIP Services or to register, please contact:
Heidi Roderick BS, LAT/ATC, CSCS, CHIP Facilitator
Director of Community Health & Wellness