TURN YOUR HEALTH AROUND
The Complete Health Improvement Program
Many health and weight-loss programs provide information in the hope that you change your habits. CHIP is different. CHIP will help you make long-lasting lifestyle changes by addressing the causes of chronic disease and teaching you to use your own lifestyle as your best medicine.
CHIP is one of the most scientifically validated lifestyle medicine programs in the world with PROVEN RESULTS in improving:
WHAT IS IT?
- A Lifestyle Medicine Education Program.
- Focused on whole-person health.
- Facilitated over 12-18 Sessions (30-90 days) in a group environment with dynamic group discussions and peer support.
- Integrates optimal nutrition, exercise and behavioral psychology principles and tools.
HOW CAN IT HELP?
By significantly reducing the: Common risk factors for lifestyle diseases (such as cardiovascular disease, type II diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure). And by improving: health knowledge, energy, desire to exercise, resilience and life fulfilment.
SIGNIFICANT MEASURABLE CHANGES ARE CONSISTENTLY RECORDED IN AS LITTLE AS 30 DAYS.
- Live facilitation by a board certified neurologist and lifestyle medicine physician(Dr. Amy) and certified athletic trainer(Heidi Roderick)
- Customized physical activity program and group exercise classes
- Group support network
- Food samples
- Cooking demonstrations
- 3 month YMCA membership or extension of membership by 3 months if already a Y member
- Participant Kit (Learn More, Live More, Eat More, Drink More, Move More)
- 3 Health Screens (Baseline and 90 days) including:
- Fasting Glucose and Hgb A1C
- Total cholesterol
- Blood pressure
- Frame size
- Lifestyle evaluation and progress reports
WHEN DOES CHIP START NEXT?
Program Date: October 29 to December 19, 2018
Registration Closes on: October 22, 2018. Sign up at the front desk or by calling 239.963.3777.
ATTEND OUR NEXT FREE CHIP INFORMATION SESSION!
Attend the following information session:
- Monday, October 8 @ 6:00 pm, Wynn's Conference Room.
- Monday, October 15 @ 6:00 pm, Wynn's Conference Room.
Admittance is free but advanced reservation is requested by signing up at the front desk or calling 239.963.3777.
Visit www.chiphealth.com to see testimonial videos and excerpts of the course material.
For more information on our CHIP Program, Information Sessions or to register, please contact:
Heidi Roderick BS, LAT/ATC, CSCS, CHIP Facilitator
Director of Community Health & Wellness