TURN YOUR HEALTH AROUND
The Complete Health Improvement Program
Many health and weight-loss programs provide information in the hope that you change your habits. CHIP is different. CHIP will help you make long-lasting lifestyle changes by addressing the causes of chronic disease and teaching you to use your own lifestyle as your best medicine.
CHIP is one of the most scientifically validated lifestyle medicine programs in the world with PROVEN RESULTS in improving: Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Fasting Blood Sugar, BMI, Sleep, Resilience and Depression.
WHAT IS IT?
- A Lifestyle Medicine Education Program.
- Focused on whole-person health.
- Facilitated over 12-18 Sessions (30-90 days) in a group environment with dynamic group discussions and peer support.
- Integrates optimal nutrition, exercise and behavioral psychology principles and tools.
HOW CAN IT HELP?
By significantly reducing the: Common risk factors for lifestyle diseases (such as cardiovascular disease, type II diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure). And by improving: health knowledge, energy, desire to exercise, resilience and life fulfilment.
SIGNIFICANT MEASURABLE CHANGES ARE CONSISTENTLY RECORDED IN AS LITTLE AS 30 DAYS.
New, reduced CHIP cost! Includes course materials and benefits below.
- Y Members: $300
- Guests: $450
Couples Cost (Sharing program materials):
- Y Members: $450
- Guests: $600
- Live facilitation by a board certified neurologist and lifestyle medicine physician(Dr. Amy) and certified athletic trainer.
- New CHIP format (online availability of educational materials)
- Customized physical activity program and group exercise classes
- Group support network
- Food samples
- Cooking demonstrations
- 3 month YMCA membership or extension of membership by 3 months if already a Y member
- Participant Kit (Learn More, Live More, Eat More, Drink More, Move More)
- 3 Health Screens (Baseline and 90 days) including:
- Fasting Glucose and Hgb A1C
- Total cholesterol
- Blood pressure
- Frame size
- Lifestyle evaluation and progress reports
ATTEND OUR NEXT FREE CHIP INFORMATION SESSION!
Attend the following information session:
Admittance is free but advanced reservation is requested by signing up at the front desk or calling 239.597.3148.
If you are not a Y member, please create a "Non-Member" profile at the login screen when prompted before signing up for the free information. Click on “Sign Up” (third option), scroll down on the next screen and click on “Non-Member” for a free account and then continue to set up your account.
Visit www.chiphealth.com to see testimonial videos and excerpts of the course material.
For more information on our CHIP Program, Information Sessions or to register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org