Bringing the Gaynor Early Learning Center to Life
Together we can achieve the dream of bringing a one-of-a-kind, world-class preschool to Naples. Our dream is to have a holistic model of care for children that includes health and wellbeing as well as early education and preparation for a life of learning.
The upcoming collaboration entitled the Children's Center for Pediatrics & Early Education was designed through a collaborative effort with early education experts, medical physicians and therapy professionals.
Outlook for Success
The Y’s plan to serve the Greater Naples community includes expanding their footprint and moving towards a new world-class model that can be duplicated by others. The vision for the new school encompasses pediatric medical professionals, social behavioral caregivers, therapists and certificated instructors who facilitate teaching through a creative curriculum that aligns with National accreditation. The YMCA’s new school, entitled as the “Children’s Center for Pediatrics & Early Education” was designed through a collaborative effort with early education experts, medical physicians and therapy professionals.
A World-Class Model
- Custom-designed classrooms to enhance the learning process by eliminating distractions and emphasizing creativity.
- Comprehensive creative curriculum for infants through preschoolers focused on achieving the best school-readiness rates in the state of Florida.
- Imagination Playground courtyard access from every classroom. Playground is made of movable objects to interact with versus stationary objects in a standard playground.
- Observation windows in each classroom for assessment and evaluation.
- Direct access to pediatric and therapeutic services in the next building.
- Continued education resources and meeting spaces to encourage teachers, parents and community members to progress professionally in their field.
- State-of-the-art safety and surveillance system.
Several opportunities exist including name rights on individual wings of the school, as well as the opportunity to help develop what your wing of the school looks like.
To Give Today Contact:
President & CEO