YMCA AQUATIC CENTERS
Naples Premier Swim Facilities
There are few things more inviting in Southwest Florida than a bright blue, sparkling pool. At the Greater Naples YMCA, we have two of the most amazing aquatics centers in the region ready for year-round swim lessons, water aerobics, family fun, competitive swimming and more.
You can choose from our Olympic-size pool at the Norris Aquatic Center and our pool at our Healthy Living Campus. Both are world-class, state-of-the-art facilities that welcome people of all ages and abilities.
So whether you’re a parent looking to have your child learn swimming and drowning prevention skills, a competitive swimmer who wants to improve their stroke or a senior working to stay fit and socially connected, the YMCA has the pools, programs and lessons for you.
NAPLES YMCA AQUATIC CENTER
Is an 8-lane, 400k gallon saline pool, kept between 84 and 86 degrees with a diving well, and shallow entry for water aerobics. It also includes the pool-side covered area. Programs include:
- Shallow and Deep-Water Aerobics
- Naples Swim School Lessons
- Spier Splash Drowning Prevention Program
- Water Yoga
- High School Swimming and Diving
- T2 Aquatics
- Aqua Bootcamp
For pool class schedules and times, click here
Naples YMCA Open Swim Hours
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 7:00 pm
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
NORRIS AQUATIC CENTER
Named after the family of lifelong YMCA Supporter, the Norris Pool is located on the beautiful campus of The Community School of Naples, less than a mile from the Greater Naples YMCA Healthy Living Campus.
The YMCA Norris Aquatic Center is an Olympic-level facility that can be set up as a 9-lane 50-meter pool, or a 22-lane 25-yard pool. Powerful overhead and underwater lighting provides for pool availability 24 hours per day. We have the ability to set up two water polo courses at one time, one 25 yards, one 35 meters. The facility has permanent seating for 250 spectators, with the ability to bring in more seating as needed. Our six new geothermal units heat and chill the water to a constant 81 degrees year-round, with brand new thermal blankets to retain heat during the January winter nights. Some of the events that the YMCA Norris Aquatic Center has hosted or is capable of hosting include:
- Meets hosted by T2 Aquatics, Swim Florida, and many NCAA Division 1 Universities
- Florida LSC Area or State championships
- Southern Zone championship meets
- USA Swimming national events
- Collegiate swim teams from around the United States for winter training*
- USA, Canadian, Bermudian, and other international club teams for training and/or competition purposes
- Collier County high school swimming & diving meets and FHSAA championship meets
- Local, National, and International water polo events
- Synchronized Swimming camps from the United States and Canada
Norris Aquatics Center Open Swim Hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday:
Tuesday & Thursday:
Saturday & Sunday
No Open Lap Swim
COLD WEATHER POLICY
WEATHER NOTICE: During the winter months, the YMCA Pool will NOT OPEN until the outside air temperature reaches 62 DEGREES.
All scheduled classes and open lap swim will be canceled until the outside air temperature reaches 62 degrees.
Norris Aquatic Center is located on the grounds of The Community School at 13275 Livingston Road in Naples, FL. See the map below for directions.
For more information on the YMCA Aquatics Center contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org