Stay in touch with your Y
There’s no other nonprofit like the Y! Our mission is to make accessible the support and opportunities that empower people and communities to learn, grow and thrive. Learn more about what’s happening at your Greater Naples YMCA.
Update (8/20/19, 3:00 pm): The phone service has been restored! Thank you for your patience
Update (8/20/19, 10:00 am): We are still experiencing some technical difficulties with our phone system due to our power outage from Sunday. If you need immediate assistance please stop by our Member Welcome Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEER MEMBERSHIP EXPERIENCE SURVEY
In order to serve you better we have teamed up with SEER Analytics to conduct a survey of the Y’s programs and services. Throughout the month of August, you will be receiving an email survey to complete and we ask that you take the time to give us your honest feedback. Your input is valuable, confidential and will help us make your Y experience the best it can be.
Here’s how you can help:
- UPDATE YOUR INFO: Updating your cell phone number, mailing and email address is easy and will ensure you receive the SEER Membership Experience Survey. Please stop by the main desk to update your contact information.
- COMPLETE SURVEY: Throughout August, members will be emailed a survey from our partner, SEER Analytics. By completing the survey, your answers will play a critical role in shaping our efforts to enhance your membership experience!
In preparation of upcoming improvements to our current courts and designing a center to best serve all in our community,
we thank you for your support.
During our SUMMER MONTHS, please enjoy play by appointment only:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Appointments may be scheduled by calling or texting Sebastian Suarez at 505.629.9580.
During our summer months, all lanes will be available for open swim with the exception of the schedule below:
Swim Lessons Lane Reservations:
- Lane 1: Monday & Wednesday from 8:00 am – 9:00 am, Thursday from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm and Saturday from 8:00 am – 9:00 am.
- Shallow End: Monday & Wednesday from 8:00 am – 11:00, Tuesday from 10:00 am - 11:00 am, Thursday from 9:00 am – 10:00 am and Saturday from 8:00 am – 10:00 am.
Summer Camp Reservations:
- Shallow & Deep End: 11:00 am 4:00 pm
New Summer Hours!
Beginning Saturday, May 4 through Sunday, September 29, we are updating our operating, child watch and pool hours to better serve you.
Summer Operating Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 5:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Summer Child Watch Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm – 6:30 (No change)
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm (No change)
- Sunday: Closed
Summer Pool Hours (Main Campus):
- Monday – Thursday: 6:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 6:30 am- 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 7:30 am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Summer Holiday Hours
Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day: 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
We know you’re using your mobile phone more and more every day! Now get YMCA info when you want it, where you want it….on the go!
- Campus updates
- Search exercise schedules
- Programs & events information
- Facility status
NOW available for iPhone and Android!